Solidify Your Design Themes with Blue Shadow Boxes
Elevate Your Collection with Blue
For those who have a collection that consists mainly of blue trinkets, memorabilia or unique finds, why not showcase them using blue shadow boxes? These boxes come in different shades of blue, and can add a pop of color to your home’s interior. From the darkest navy to the lightest baby blue, they are available in varying sizes so that you can mix and match with your collection.
When paired with blue walls or simple white walls, the blue shadow boxes will make a statement. It gives a cohesive and fresh look to a room, making it great as a conversation starter when guests visit your home.
– Group similar shades of blue together for a more uniform look
– Place the box on a white surface to make the blue color standout even more
– For a subtle pop of color, add a blue shadow box to a shelf
Add Some Colorful Accessories
If you’re not quite ready to commit to a fully blue collection yet, medium blue glass shadow boxes are a great option to add a pop of color to your space. Aside from being great for displaying collectibles, you can also place colored accessories inside the boxes to match your home’s color scheme.
These shadow boxes are perfect for showing off your colorful candles, decorative vases or even trinkets like seashells from your travels. They are a great addition to your living room or even on your bedside table where you can display your favorite accessories.
– Place medium blue glass shadow boxes on tables to create an interesting focal point
– Use them as a way to organize small items like jewelry or keys
– Mix and match with other colored shadow boxes to create an eclectic feel
Make Your Own Art Piece
Feeling creative? Why not make your blue shadow box frame with a 1/2″ depth your newest art piece? Use colored paper or fabric to create a textured background, and use your imagination and creativity to create a unique and personalized piece of art.
These frames with their added depth give your artwork an extra dimension, and the blue color gives a calming effect to any room. Hang your creation on a plain white wall to really make it stand out.
– Use the shadow box frames to create a family tree or memory box for a special anniversary or occasion
– Mix and match different blue tones for a more dynamic look
– Use a single blue shadow box frame for a minimalist feel
Blue shadow boxes are not just for displaying collections, but they can also add a pop of color to your home’s interior. From simple tabletop displays to creating a personalized art piece, these boxes are versatile and fun to work with. Remember to mix and match with your collection and other decor elements to keep your home’s theme uniform and stylish.